Juniperus communis is a small bushy shrub native to cool temperate areas of the Northern Hemisphere and may have one of the widest distributions of any woody plant. The fruit of the shrub is berry-like cones and not true berries. The small seed cones have very fleshy & merged scales that give them a berry-like appearance. Our Indian and French juniper berry essential oil is steam distilled from the “berries” of the plant.
- Juniper Berry has traditionally been used as an aromatic aid to meditation and had remedial applications.
|Country of Origin:
|India and France
|fresh, rich, balsamic scent reminiscent of pine needles; other types of Juniper have a sharp gin-like smell
|Blends Well With:
|Black Pepper, Orange, Laurel Leaf, Roman Chamomile, Grapefruit
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.