Iridology: Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Vol. 2
The most complete, authoritative volume ever published on Iridology. Brimming with charts, illustrations and well over 1,000 photographs primarily in color. It includes clear, mylar grid overlays that can be used to map iris photos. This book covers topics ranging from history and philosophy to numerous grid studies and developments in computer-assisted Iridology. Written by the world's foremost authority on Iridology, Dr. Bernard Jensen, this text is a must have for any Iridology practitioner or enthusiast. Hard cover.
Author: Bernard Jensen
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.