Intestinal Soothe & Build
- Supports the intestinal system.
- Provides nutrients to support the lower bowel.
- Relieves occasional bloating and pressure.
How It Works:
The lower bowel contains millions of microorganisms to help the body process nutrients. Improperly digested or slow-moving food may affect the balance of this intestinal flora. Ingredients in this formula help relieve occasional bloating pressure and soothe the intestinal tract. Slippery elm bark had been used traditionally to soothe intestinal tissue. Chamomile flowers have nervine qualities, which can help the body cope with tension. Chamomile also stimulates and supports digestive function. Plantain leaves are known for their antiseptic properties. Rose hips contains vitamin C and related compounds, which help neutralize waste in the body. Marshmallow root concentrate is also known for its soothing properties, especially for the mucous membranes.Since the stomach and intestines are lined with these protective membranes, marshmallow helps the body get rid of substances that often collect or stick to these membranes. Marshmallow’s pectin fiber is capable of carrying a host of substances from the body.
Marshmallow root extract, slippery elm bark, chamomile flowers, plantain leaves and rose hips.
Take 3 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.