Helichrysum can improve the appearance of damaged skin and provide a calming experience.
Helichrysum italicum grows wild in high-altitude Mediterranean areas in extreme sunlight. Helichrysum is also known as Immortelle or Everlasting, because the flowers keep their yellow color even after drying out. Our 100% pure helichrysum is steam-distilled from flowers grown in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- The word Helichrysum is derived from the Greek word “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold. This is a reference to the golden color of many of the flowers from this botanical genus.
|Botanical Name:||Helichrysum italicum|
|Country of Origin:||Bosnia-Herzegovina|
|Extraction Method:||Steam distillation|
|Aromatic Scent:||has a powerful scent that can be described as a rich and honey sweet; it is both woody and fresh|
|Blends Well With:||Roman-Chamomile, Lavender, Clary-Sage, Rose, Clove, Lemon, Grapefruit|
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.