For those who seek the company of any who will listen to their troubles and are over-talkative.
Emotional Group: Loneliness
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Heather's Positive Outcome: Selfless and understanding of others with an inner tranquility, self-sufficient, good listener.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Likes to talk constantly about themselves (self centered), draw off others and leave them exhausted, greedy for attention, tend to be poor listeners since when they are not talking they are thinking about themselves and what they want to say next.
- Physical Indications: Hypochondriacs who get more attention from others, bore others with constant talk, desire to stand close to the person they are talking to.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Calluna vulgaris HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.