Glycemic Index Chart
23.375" x 11"; trifold, double-sided chart
This chart is relevant to those with blood sugar irregularities, those wanting to manage weight, those on low carb diets and especially appropriate for diabetics. The chart lists commonly eaten foods from 16 basic food categories according to their Glycemic Index (capacity to raise blood glucose levels). On the reverse side is an extensive summary of the principles involved in the Low GI approach to eating.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.