Gastro with Enzymes
90 capsules per bottle
Gastro has been formulated to help people who suffer from gallbladder or gastrointestinal problems, ulcers or heartburn.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Gastric or Duodenal Ulcer
There is no protease in Gastro. If you have active or bleeding ulcers, you may experience a burning sensation when you take Protease. Though uncomfortable, this is not a health threat. If taking a product that contains protease and a burning sensation occurs, immediately take three to four (3-4) Gastro to reduce the discomfort.
If you have active or bleeding ulcers and you want to take a digestive aid for better digestion, it is recommended that you take three (3) Gastro at the start of each meal for four (4) weeks or until the discomfort in the digestive tract is gone, and then begin regular use of Digestive. Gastro has been formulated to help people who suffer from a stressed gallbladder or liver as well as the symptoms mentioned above.*
Supplement Facts: See attached picture
Gastro contains properly balanced enzymes to maximize the healthful effects of these nutrients within the body.
- Marshmallow Root relieves irritation and inflammation in the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Gotu Kola promotes healing of the gastrointestinal lining, neutralizes blood acids, and eliminates excess fluids. It is mildly antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
- Papaya Leaf selectively digests dead tissue without harming live tissue. It also protects the stomach from damage and the formation of ulcers.
- Prickly Ash relieves gastric distress, supports the glands and assists in tissue repair.
- Aloe Vera soothes stomach irritation and aids healing. It reduces inflammation, is good for digestive disorders, and is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine. This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.*
Three (3) capsules immediately after eating meals or snacks. May be taken when gastrointestinal discomfort exists, or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.