100% Pure, Frankincense Essential Oil.
Frankincense comes from the scraggly boswellia carteri tree originally grown in the Middle East. Harvesters slash the bark of the tree, and, over time, a sticky resin oozes out of the tree. Our Egyptian frankincense oil is steam-distilled from frankincense resin.
Frankincense essential oil is used to rejuvenate and heal damaged skin. It is also commonly used to bring balance and peace through meditation. Apply topically in a 2-5% dilution, or diffuse for a deep, relaxing effect.
Frankincense Essential Oil has a warm, pungent, sweet smell.
Frankincense is from the French word 'Franc' meaning 'luxuriant' or it could be 'real incense'. Also known as Olibanum, Frankincense was used by the ancient Egyptians as an offering to the gods and as a rejuvenating face mask.
Frankincense Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.