Eucalyptus is great for use on the skin. Our variety has a high concentration of eucalyptol, which is a common ingredient in muscle and breathing rubs.
There are multiple types of eucalyptus on the market. Most consumers are most familiar with Eucalyptus globulus, which has a harsher scent and can cause reactions in children. We carry a Eucalyptus radiata, which has been found to be more effective for many applications and which we believe is safe for use on children. Our eucalyptus oil is steam-distilled from wood and leaves grown in Australia and South Africa.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil has long been used in homes in Australia.
- In Spain, the timber of Eucalyptus was used in construction.
- The Chinese use Eucalyptus trees to make paper.
|Country of Origin:
|Australia and South Africa
|Wood and leaves
|crisp, clean, camphoraceous aroma with back notes of citrus/floral
|Blends Well With:
|Basil, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Spearmint, Tea Tree
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.