This deeply cooling blend is great for bringing life to reddened, damaged skin.
Blue Tansy, Helichrysum, German Chamomile, and several other oils provide a pronounced cooling effect.
Usage Methods: Apply directly mixed with aloe vera gel, add a few drops to spray bottle with water and spray regularly to keep skin moist and cool.
Research & Fun Facts
- The dark blue color of this blend is from azulene - a chemical that appears in German Chamomile and Blue Tansy only when they are steam-distilled.
- Rumors in the aromatherapy world claim that a French scientist named Gattefosse treated burns with lavender. The account, while sensational, is inaccurate. More accurate reports indicate that Gattefosse used lavender topically on burn-induced gangrene, which is something altogether different.
- Inflammation and painful warmth can be caused by many things - sunburn, muscle injury, or chronic conditions like arthritis. Cooling Water will help, but it is always best to avoid situations that will cause inflammation. Reduce chronic stress on the body by eating a healthy diet, drinking water, and exercising frequently.
- This blend contains blue tansy, which, in some cases, can cause contractions during pregnancy
Contains: Peppermint, Ginger, Lavender, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Blue Tansy & Helichrysum.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.