Clove oil is a very warming oil. Cloves are the dried buds of the Syzygium aromaticum tree. The buds are harvested from the tree before they open, then dried and sold commercially. Our clove oil is steam-distilled from buds grown in Indonesia and Madagascar.
- The word clove comes from the Latin word clavus, meaning nail since the shaft and head of the clove bud resembles a nail.
- Cloves and nutmeg were among the most precious items of Europe in the 16th and 17th centuries, and they were worth more than their weight in gold.
|Country of Origin:
|Indonesia and Madagascar
|spicy and rich like actual cloves
|Blends Well With:
|Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Rose
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.