Cinnamon is often used for its protective properties and is great to add to cleaning mixes. In extremely low dilution, it is a very warming oil, and can be used in massage for a powerful uplifting effect.
Cinnamomum zeylanicum is indigenous to Sri Lanka and is now commonly also grown in Madagascar. It is a tropical evergreen tree in the laurel family growing up to 45 feet tall in the wild. The tree has a highly fragrant odor and is commonly used in small amounts as a spicy addition to creams, lotions and soaps. Our cinnamon is steam-distilled from the very thin, smooth bark of trees grown in Sri Lanka and India.
|Botanical Name:||Cinnamomum zeylanicum|
|Country of Origin:||Sri Lanka and India|
|Extraction Method:||Steam distillation|
|Aromatic Scent:||warm, spicy scent characteristic of cinnamon|
|Blends Well With:||Frankincense, Lavender, Cedarwood, Orange, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang ylang|
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.