90 tablets (300 mcg)
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- May help support vascular health
- Supports the circulatory system
How It Works:
Chromium is the central atom in the “glucose tolerance factor” (GTF), a hormone-like compound that works with insulin to transport glucose—the body’s quickest fuel—out of the blood and into the cells. GTF is composed of two niacin molecules and three amino acids, and it requires zinc and manganese. With chromium present in the diet, the intestines can produce GTF. The liver also needs chromium to manufacture fatty acids, lecithin, cholesterol and lipoproteins.
300 mcg of chromium, horsetail stem and strobilus, red clover flowers and yarrow aerial parts.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.