For those who repeatedly make the same mistakes and are unable to learn from past experience.
Emotional Group: Indifference
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Chestnut Bud's Positive Outcome: Ability to learn from life experiences and to move forward with gained wisdom and intelligence.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Repeats mistakes as they do not learn from experience, does not take advantage of history but are doomed to repeat mistakes, strong willed person who is inflexible with a strong mind set, circumstances tend to repeat themselves.
- Physical Indications: Slow to learn and slow to observe, sometimes awkward and inattentive, happy-go-lucky type, nothing ever changes for them as they continually make the same bad choices.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Aesculus hippocastanum HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.