For those who are unable to make decisions without advice from others.
Emotional Group: Uncertainty
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Cerato's Positive Outcome: Trust in themselves and others, confident and certain and able to follow their own advice and inner wisdom/intuition.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Lacks confidence in decisions even after studying the issue thoroughly, uncertainty that causes them to constantly be asking for the advice of others, confused due to uncertainty that makes the simple complicated, weak sense of self-identity, seeks approval of others.
- Physical Indications: Poor concentration, excessive talking.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Ceratostigma willmottianum HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.