Cedarwood essential oil is excellent for stress or to improve the appearance of dry or irritated skin.
Cedrus atlantica is a subspecies of the Lebanon cedar, and was found originally in the Atlas mountains of North Africa, where it serves to create a natural habitat for a number of endangered species. Our cedarwood essential oil is steam-distilled from the wood of cedar grown in Morocco.
- This Cedarwood originated in the Atlas Mountains in North Africa.
- In former times, linen chests were frequently crafted from this wood to keep moths out. To date, clothes hangers are frequently crafted from this wood.
- The ancient Egyptians already used this oil, namely to embalm, for cosmetics and perfumery.
|Botanical Name:||Cedrus atlantica|
|Country of Origin:||Morocco|
|Extraction Method:||Steam distillation|
|Aromatic Scent:||woody, sweet, sharper note than Virginian Cedarwood; slight aroma reminiscent of artificial mothballs, balsamic.|
|Blends Well With:||Bergamot, Cypress, Copaiba, Cassia, Neroli, Jasmine, Rosemary, Ylang ylang|
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.