- Vaginal or urinary tract infections
- Autoimmune disease
- Skin and nail fungal infections
- Lack of focus, poor memory, brain fog
- Skin issues-eczema, hives, psoriasis
- Sugar and carb cravings
- Depression and irritability
Candidiasis is an overgrowth of yeast (most commonly Candida albicans) which can cause thrush, vaginal infections, nail fungus and often systemic infection that can result in serious conditions.
The candida yeast occurs naturally in the body in small amounts. Overgrowth can occur from imbalance of gut flora caused by poor digestion, antibiotic use, a high sugar diet, stress (raises blood sugar and lowers immune function), birth control pills or toxic metal overload.
Candida Free with Enzymes contains high amounts of cellulase and protease to digest the candida cell and two potent anti-fungals, caprylic acid and oregano, to finish the job.*
Supplement Facts: See attached picture
- Cellulase and hemi-cellulase are the enzymes that breaks down cellulose and hemi-cellulose. The candida cell wall is composed of chitin which is made of cellulose and hemi-cellulose.
- Protease is the enzyme that breaks down protein. The nucleus of the candida cell is made of protein.
- Caprylic Acid is one of three fatty acids found in coconut oil. It is a potent anti-fungal.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HMPC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine and silicon dioxide.
This product contains NO wheat gluten, milk/dairy, soy, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.*
Directions: For overgrowth, take three (3) capsules three times a day on an empty stomach for 10 days.
For maintenance, take three (3) capsules a day on an empty stomach. A strict diet avoiding any sweeteners, fruit, yeast products and alcohol is highly recommended.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.