- Provides nutrients that support the structural system.
- Vital nutrients for bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and skin.
- May offer benefits to the circulatory system.
How It Works:
Calcium and magnesium depend on each other for proper assimilation in the body. Calcium is essential to the health of bones, teeth and muscles, and it plays an essential role in blood clotting, nerve conduction and many cellular functions. Magnesium is an integral part of more than 300 enzymes in the body and, with calcium, affects nerve and muscle functions.
100 IU Vitamin D3, 400 mg calcium, 250 mg phosphorus, 200 mg magnesium, 7.5 mg zinc, 1 mg copper, plus boron, broccoli flower, cabbage leaf, carrot root, red beet root, rosemary leaf, tomato fruit, turmeric root, grapefruit bioflavonoid, hesperidin and orange bioflavonoid.
Take 2 tablets with a meal twice daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.