Cal II™ is a very alkaline calcium supplement, utilizing a natural source of calcium carbonate and calcium hydroxide with brewer’s yeast for added assimilation. Six capsules provide 1,000 mg of elemental calcium.
- bring a low pH up
- use if either number is acid
- use with Vitamin D and Cod liver oil
- Lime water raises the calcium hydroxide levels
- needed by the liver, soft tissue organs, and reproductive system
- for muscle cramps, diarrhea, gas, belching and weak gastric juice
(Formerly Calcium Hydroxide)
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.