- Is used traditionally for intestinal system support.
How It Works:
The ancient Greeks used the hulls of black walnut to support the intestinal system and the skin. Herbalists classify black walnut as an astringent because it is rich in tannins, which have toning properties. Black walnut also contains bitter compounds. Through the ages, it has proven to be an effective yet gentle support to the intestinal system.
Black walnut hulls.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.