- Supports the female glandular system
- Supports the reproductive health
- Promotes balanced hormone levels
- Calms premenstrual and menstrual symptoms
- Helps ease common symptoms of menopause
How It Works:
Black cohosh has been valued by many societies for its nutritional support of the female reproductive system. Low estrogen levels have been linked to common female reproductive problems. Black cohosh possesses mild estrogenic properties (phytoestrogens) and helps balance female hormone levels by binding to estrogen receptor sites. Balanced hormone levels help ease common menopausal symptoms. Black cohosh also helps relax muscle spasms, including those associated with premenstrual and menstrual cycles and stages.
Black cohosh root.
Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.