B-Complex with Enzymes
60 capsules per bottle
These B vitamins work synergistically and have a wide range of healthy effects on the body.
Compromised nervous system
The B complex of water-soluble vitamins occurs together naturally in many vegetable and animal foods. While certain nutritional functions of some of the B vitamins overlap, each has its own characteristics and they cannot replace one another.
B-Complex Plus contains properly balanced enzymes to maximize the healthful effects of these nutrients within the body.
- B1 is involved in a healthy nervous system and healthy carbohydrate metabolism, keeping healthy energy levels high.
- B2 is important in the digestive process as well as contributing to good vision and healthy skin.*
- B3 (niacin) is needed for more than 150 cellular reactions, as well as supporting healthy metabolism, skin, nerves and digestive tract.
- B5 (pantothenic acid) helps maintain healthy sleep and muscle contractions and is important in relieving fatigue and stress.
- B6 (pyridoxine) is required by more than 100 different enzymes for proper functioning; it also helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels, a marker for potential cardiovascular problems.
- B12 helps with healthy blood, energy, metabolism and mood.
- Folate (5 Methyl-Tetrahydrofolate) interacts with B12 in the synthesis of DNA, making it crucial for cellular work and for a healthy pregnancy. It also has an important role in emotional health.
- Biotin helps with healthy insulin functioning, red blood cell formation and the utilization of proteins in the body.
- PABA helps maintain youthful skin and energy levels as well as healthy emotional balance.
- Inositol is a principal ingredient of cell membranes and is necessary for proper function of nerves, muscles, brain and liver.
- Choline works with Inositol and the B complex of vitamins to help maintain healthy kidney and liver function.
- Enzymes: protease, amylase, alpha galactosidase, pectinase, lactase, cellulase, invertase, and lipase.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Two (2) capsules daily with breakfast or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.