For those troubled by vague fears, apprehension and anxiety.
Emotional Group: Fear
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Aspen's Positive Outcome: Feelings of inner peace and security; dangers and difficulties subside and a desire for new experiences and adventures prevail.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Fear of the unknown, of death, of darkness, of sleeping which may create a bad dream, fear associated with religion or immortality, fear which exists only in the mind that is vague, seems to have no explanation and manifests itself as apprehensiveness about the future.
- Physical Indications: Headaches, tiredness, sweating, trembling, sudden weakness, sleepwalking, talking in their sleep, panicky.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Popucus tremula HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.