Aloe Vera Juice
32 Fluid Ounces
- Use internally for its soothing properties.
- Provides nutritional benefits for the intestinal system.
How It Works:
Aloe vera is a nutritional storehouse. It also contains salicylate and prostaglandins. Aloe nutritionally benefits the intestinal system and is widely used for its ability to soothe when taken internally. Many companies manufacture aloe vera, but most products on the market have lost much of the plant’s original benefits due to over-processing. Beware of aloe vera juice that claims to have no disagreeable taste. Removing this taste can leave you with a product that is only 10–15 percent aloe vera at best.
NSP Whole Leaf Aloe Vera provides a higher level of mucopolysaccharides than regular filleted aloe vera. Only the intense cleansing components have been removed, leaving a high level of mucopolysaccharides (7,000 mg per liter).
Aloe vera inner leaf juice concentrate and purified water.
Drink two fluid ounces (60 mL) one to three times daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.