Seasonal Allergy (formerly ALJ)
- Provides relief from seasonal airborne substances.
- Provides herbs traditionally used to support lung function.
How It Works:
Airborne particles are everywhere. When particles enter the respiratory system via the nose or the mouth, the body turns on its cleansing mechanisms, and the immune system is put on active duty. Herbal nourishment supports a healthy respiratory system that can be challenged by inhaled irritants. The herbal formula Seasonal Allergy helps balance the natural eliminative functions of the respiratory system. It supports healthy lung function and helps support the body during seasonal changes. Fenugreek and mullein contain mucilage, a substance that causes the herbs to swell in water. This creates a viscous, fibrous substance that provides a soothing effect. Fennel has traditionally been used as a cleansing herb and is often used after eating. Indians used boneset during seasonal times when the body needed extra nutritional support. Horseradish has a stimulating effect on the respiratory system, which you can easily discover for yourself by eating a small amount of the freshly grated herb.
Fennel seed, fenugreek seed, boneset aerial parts, horseradish root extract and mullein leaf extract.
Take 2–4 capsules/tablets with a meal three times daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.