Activated B6 is a conventional vitamin B6 is in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride. In order for the body to use pyridoxine hydrochloride, it must be processed by the body into the coenzyme form, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate. The processing of pyridoxine requires two energy utilizing steps, catalyzed by the enzymes pyridoxal kinase and pyridoxine phosphate oxidase. Daily B6 is the coenzyme form, eliminating the need for processing by the body. It is like a plug in module and is much more efficiently used than the regular type. Each capsule provides 50 mg of vitamin B6.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.