Gastro with Enzymes
90 capsules per bottle
Gastro with Enzymes has been formulated to help people who suffer from gallbladder problems, gastrointestinal problems, or stomach discomfort.
If taking a product that contains protease and a burning sensation occurs, immediately take three to four (3-4) Gastro with Enzymes to reduce the discomfort.
If you have bleeding in your digestive tract and you want to take a digestive aid for better digestion, it is recommended that you take three (3) Gastro with Enzymes at the start of each meal for four (4) weeks or until the discomfort in the digestive tract is gone, and then begin regular use of Digestive Enzyme.
Gastro with Enzymes contains properly balanced enzymes to maximize the healthful effects of these nutrients within the body.
- Marshmallow Root relieves irritation and inflammation in the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fennel Seed improves digestive health.
- Gotu Kola promotes healing of the gastrointestinal lining, neutralizes blood acids, and eliminates excess fluids.
- Papaya Leaf selectively digests dead tissue without harming live tissue. It also protects the stomach from damage and the formation of ulcers.
- Aloe Vera Leaf soothes stomach irritation and aids healing.
- Enzymes: amylase, lactase, invertase, cellulase, and lipase.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Three (3) capsules immediately after eating meals or snacks. May be taken when gastrointestinal discomfort exists, or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.