Vitamin A & D
10,000/400 IU/100 softgel capsules
- Supports general health.
- Is vital for healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports strong bones and teeth.
How It Works:
Vitamin A is essential for maintaining good vision and promoting normal growth. It is necessary for the health of epithelial cells and is required for the digestion of protein. Vitamin A is essential for lactation, reproduction and the formation of steroid hormones. It is used to form the cells lining the digestive, respiratory, reproductive and urinary tracts and in all tissue linings of the body. Vitamin A is best absorbed when taken with oil or fat. It occurs in animal tissues as retinol but in plants as carotene, a precursor of vitamin A. Vitamin D works synergistically with vitamin A. It plays a role in absorbing and regulating calcium and phosphorus. This vitamin helps the body synthesize protein. It is vital to the health of the nervous system and kidneys.
1050 mcg of vitamin A and 10 mcg of vitamin D from fish oil. (1050 mcg Vitamin A is equivalent to 3500 IU’s. 10 mcg Vitamin D is equivalent to 400 IU’s.)
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. WARNING:If pregnant, or planning pregnancy, daily vitamin A intake should not exceed 3000 mcg (10,000 IU). Quantities in excess of 3000 mcg/day may result in reproductive hazards, or birth defects. Before starting a vitamin A regimen please consult your physician.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.