Plantain is one of the top herbs to support the Respiratory system. It may also offer support for the following body systems: Digestive and Skin/Hair.*
Product Type: Herbal Extract
Herbal Actions: alterative, antiseptic, astringent, discutient, diuretic, vulnerary
Botanical Name: Plantago major
Ingredients: plantain leaf, kosher vegetable glycerin and purified water
Alcohol-Free: This extract is prepared in a glycerin base which preserves the integrity and concentration of the herbs while providing a pleasant, sweet taste. It is safe and effective for both adults and kids.
Shake well. Adults, 2 ml (40 drops) taken two to four times daily with water. Kids, 1 drop per 4 lbs taken two to four times daily with water.
Specific: None known
General: Consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medications. Keep out of reach of children.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.