Oak Flower Remedy (Free Friday)
It's your lucky day! We are ready to send you a FREE product!
For workaholics who can always be depended upon to complete a task even at the expense of themselves and those close to them.
Emotional Group: Despair
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Oak's Positive Outcome: Accepts limits, are flexible, rested, balanced, energized.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Despondent due to being overwhelmed with responsibility, overworked, struggle in every day life or activity, exhausted, fight to carry on because of great adversity and burdens.
- Physical Indications: Prone to stress related health problems such as heart attack, nervous breakdown or a stoke, known for their tireless, brave effort to overcome all odds and never give up.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Quercus robur HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.