DIGESTION AND ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS
HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® digestive formulations help to promote optimum digestion, nutrient availability and help to relieve sensitivity to foods.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 90 capsules per bottle
“For Help with the Digestion of Dairy Products”*
- Support the digestion of dairy and dairy products*
- Support the digestion of milk sugars, milk proteins (caseins), milk fats and lactose*
- Manage Lactase insufficiency*
- Manage the digestion of lactose — the natural sugar found in milk and other dairy products*
- Ease dairy and lactose sensitivities to help make eating the foods you love possible*
- Helps breakdown lactose in foods.*
- Support the lack of Digesting Dairy Products which is sometimes associated with the ingestion of lactose containing foods by people who fail to produce adequate amounts of the enzyme lactase. As people age, their bodies produce fewer lactase enzymes, so some people don't have discomforts until they are adults.*
- Support the ingestion of lactose containing foods when the body is unable to digest lactose – the natural sugar found in milk and other dairy products. People who cannot digest lactose have a shortage, or deficiency, of the enzyme called lactase, which is produced in the small intestine. Lactase breaks down milk sugars into two simpler forms of sugars, which are then absorbed into the bloodstream.*
- Support and assist in the digestion of lactose to help reduce un-comfortable digestive pressures and discomforts, which typically occur within 30 minutes to 2 hours after consuming foods containing lactose.*
- Support the breakdown of lactose, milk proteins and milk fats associated with the digestion of dairy products*
- Relieve Lactose occasional digestive discomforts i.e. digestive pressures, gas, bloating, diarrhea, nausea, bad breath, stomach upset, abdominal pain and cramping, constipation, increased mucus production.*
- Breakdown undigested lactose which can be fermented by gut flora producing occasional belching, cramping, diarrhea and flatulence*
- Support healthy metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates included in dairy products*
- Support digestion of dairy foods included in prepared food products or listed on labels of some canned, frozen, boxed and other prepared foods.
LOOK AT THE LABELS
If the ingredient label has any of these words listed on the label, the product probably contains lactose:
- Milks, including evaporated, condensed, raw milk, dried milk, or powered milk
- Creams, including light, whipping and sour
- Ice Creams, sherbets, yogurt, kefir
- Bread and other baked goods
- Butters, margarines, sour cream
- Some cheeses (including cottage cheese)
- Packaged or processed breakfast cereals
- Mixes for cakes, cookies, pancakes, biscuits
- Instant potatoes, frozen dinners
- Salad dressings, cream sauces, cream soups
- Breakfast drinks, candies and other snacks
- Lunch meats (other than kosher)
- Milk chocolate, scrambled eggs, quiche
- Non-dairy coffee creamers, whipped toppings
- Whey, casein, curds, milk sugar, milk by-products, dry milk solids, nonfat dry milk powder, sodium caseinate, or milk derivatives*
- Candies and other snacks
Active Ingredients: protease 4.5, lactase, lipase, bromelain, trace minerals
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule with dairy foods. Additional capsules may be taken if needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take this formulation with foods or drinks containing lactose to help relieve digestive stressors associated with the digestion of milk sugars, milk proteins (caseins) and milk fats in dairy products.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.