Herbal Healing for Children
Master herbalist Demetria Clark provides parents with safe, effective, natural alternatives to conventional medicines which often have negative side effects. This easy to follow, hands-on, practical guide shows how to use herbal remedies to resolve common childhood health issues: simple teas for tummy aches, drops for earaches, treatments for eczema and diaper rash, and much more. Readers are given an introduction to herbal medicine, an explanation of how each herb works and what conditions it treats, a guide to herbal staples for daily use and first aid, and an alphabetical listing of childhood illnesses along with their remedies. Readers are also shown how to gather, preserve, and store herbs, and make their own herbal teas, decoctions, infusions, and salves. Also included are resources on everything from buying and growing herbs to locating an herbalist.
Author: Demetria Clark
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.