Gastro Health Support™
DIGESTION AND ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS
HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® digestive formulations help to promote optimum digestion, nutrient availability and help to relieve sensitivity to foods.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 100 capsules per bottle
- Formulation does NOT include Protease
GASTRO HEALTH SUPPORT™*
“Helps Soothe and Support Occasional Digestive Discomfort for those who consume the typical modern diet”*
This unique blend of Vegetarian Enzymes helps promote improved delivery of the herbal ingredients and further support digestion.*
A unique formulation of Vegetarian Enzymes, Herbs & Minerals designed to help:
- Support and soothe the gastrointestinal tract of humans who typically consume the higher protein, fat and carbohydrate modern day diet*
- Support the gastrointestinal system and regularity*
- Support the select blend of herbal extracts and other nutrients beneficial to gastrointestinal health*
- The special blend of lipolytic and carbohydrolytic enzymes included for their potential to support normal gastrointestinal health*
- Support and soothe occasional digestive stress from heartburn or indigestion*
- Support occasional bloating or cramping in the GI tract, occasional diarrhea, occasional indigestion*
- Support the health of the mucosal lining of the GI tract for sensitive individuals who experience occasional distress*
- Support impaired digestion challenges that may trigger discomfort when sugar, spicy foods, chocolate, alcohol, citrus foods, high fat foods, coffee, caffeinated drinks, peppermint or tomatoes are consumed*
- Support and soothe mucous membranes while also absorbing toxins to help relieve mild indigestion and occasional intestinal imbalances*
- Support the use of the enzymes and herbs in this formula whenever the need is felt to help soothe and relieve occasional gastrointestinal discomfort*
- Support proper digestion of the extra fat being eaten in today’s popular low-carbohydrate diet*
- Support the digestion of fats and oils of vegetable and animal origin, including nuts, seeds, all oils e. fish oil, flax oil, coconut oil, etc. and fat-soluble nutrients i.e. vitamins A, D, E, and K*
- Support supplemental HCL to help the digestion of some individuals by lowering the stomach’s pH, thus providing low pH enzymes like pepsin to function in a more favorable environment when digesting proteins*
- Support digestive challenges that may be related to insufficient hydrochloric acid (HCL) compromising the digestion of protein and the inability to absorb nutrients – commonly found in middle-age and older individuals who experience increased difficulty digesting heavier meals*
- Support and soothe the mucosal tissue lining the intestinal tract*
- Support and soothe gastric activity*
- Support, soothe and relieve digestive stress*
- Support the elimination process*
- Support metabolization of nutrients from foods*
- Support the immune system*
- Support a healthy gastric environment*
- Support healthy digestive function*
- Support and soothe intestinal and digestive health*
Active Ingredients: magnesium citrate, amylase, alpha galactosidase, lipase, cellulase, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (root) ext, slippery elm (bark), l-glutamine, ginger (rhizome), marshmallow (root), alfalfa (leaf), asparagus (aerial part), betaine HCL, tracite trace minerals, aloe vera (whole leaf)
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules before every meal and separately from other enzyme formulations. More may be taken any time as needed for occasional indigestion, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take this formulation between meals, at bedtime or on an empty stomach to help relieve digestive stressors.*
- Formulation does NOT include Protease for improved tolerance in sensitive individuals. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.