- Supports the central nervous system.
- Offers structural support for the body, particularly the joints.
- Promotes the natural balance of prostaglandin levels.
How It Works:
Feverfew may help balance the body’s synthesis of prostaglandins that cause physical discomfort. Concentrated Feverfew delivers 500 mcg of parthenolides in a total of 186 mg of feverfew per capsule. Parthenolides are sesquiterpene lactones, the major dietary components of feverfew.
Feverfew aerial parts and leaf extract.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
NOTE: Do not take feverfew during pregnancy.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.