These Proteolytic, Lipolytic, Cellulolytic, and Amylolytic Enzyme formulas help to promote circulation, Immune modulation, and detoxification, while helping to support the circulatory, lymphatic, cardiovascular and urinary systems.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 100 capsules per bottle
“Helps Digest Cellulose Fibers, Dietary Fibers, Carbohydrates”
A synergistic blend of active proteolytic and carbohydrolytic Vegetarian Enzymes designed specifically to help:
- Support the digestion of cellulose*
- Support the digestion of fibrous foods*
- Support the digestion of sugars that tend to grow yeast because yeast likes sugar*
- Support the breakdown of indigestible components of crude plant fibers within the cell walls of plants, carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, sugars, starches, proteins, legumes*
- Support the digestion of soluble and insoluble fibers, including digestible, non-digestible and synthetic fibers*
- Relieve occasional indigestion, flatulence, gas, bloating, belching and digestive pressures from consuming indigestible sugars and fiber-rich foods*
- Support the breakdown of cellular debris, undigested protein and substances in the circulatory system*
- Relieve sensitivity to foods, chemicals or other environmental toxins and irritants*
- Relieve occasional low energy, fatigue, brain fog, general malaise*
- Rebalance the body’s cravings for foods rich in carbohydrates*
- Rebalance the gut’s delicate ecosystem*
- Ease occasional muscle aches, soreness*
- Support healthy skin*
- Support healthy lymphatic and circulatory system functions*
- Support a healthy respiratory system*
- Support the body’s natural response to irritants*
- Support the body’s natural ability to remove toxins*
- Support elimination and detoxification*
- Support healthy bowel function*
- Support healthy sinuses*
- Support ear, nose, throat health*
- Support chest and lung health*
- Support a healthy urinary system*
- Support the intestinal tract’s need for gut flora*
- Support and strengthen the immune system*
- Support healthy management of food cravings*
Active Ingredients: cellulase, amylase, protease 4.5, hemicellulase, glucoamylase, pectinase, protease 3.0, alpha-galactosidase, xylanase, phytase, trace minerals
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules, between meals twice daily and separately from other enzyme formulations. Capsules may also be taken with meals if needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take use this formulation between meals on an empty stomach to help relieve digestive stressors*
- When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take a capsule with each meal and at bedtime to help support the digestion of soluble and insoluble fibers, including digestible, non-digestible and synthetic fibers*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.