Algazim™ is a quick frozen kelp from fjords along the Norwegian Sea. The kelp is harvested under strict quality control conditions that are certified as both Kosher and organic. Algazim is a valuable source of trace elements including iodine as well as the polysaccharides that are unique to seaweeds. One capsule provides 510 mcg of Iodine and 425 mg of Ascophyllum Nodosum.
(Formerly Norwegian Kelp)
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.