intraMAX 2.0 (Naturally Unsweetened)
32 fluid ounces
- Recommended for ages 12 and over
- Gluten Free
- Naturally Unsweetened Flavor
intraMAX® 2.0 is produced using intraCELL Technology. This innovative cold-fill manufacturing process allows the 415+ ingredients in intraMAX® 2.0 to retain their maximum nutritional value while being enriched organically with naturally-sourced fulvic acid.
In just a one-ounce daily serving, intraMAX® 2.0 provides an array of vitamins, trace and macro minerals, prebiotics, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, fruits, vegetables, essential fatty acids, bioflavinoids, amino acids, and much more! The unique ingredient blends in intraMAX® 2.0 not only support the body’s ability to eliminate harmful substances*, they also provide support for a wide range of systems and functions which include:
- Endocrine and hormone
- Immune, development, and response
- Blood, cellular, and circulatory
- Cognitive, brain development, and neurological
- Skin, bone, skeletal, muscle, and joint
- Energy, strength, stamina, and stress management
Maintenance Protocol: Take 1 fl oz per day, six days per week.
Performance Protocol: Take 1 fl oz of intraMAX® 2.0 in the morning and 1 fl oz of intraMIN® approximately 6-8 hours later.
Children’s Protocol (ages 4 to 12): Take ½ fl oz per day, six days per week.
Applies to All Protocols: For best results, take on an empty stomach and do not take within 2 hours of pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter drugs, or other dietary supplements. Follow dosage with plenty of non-chlorinated, filtered water or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
If health challenges exists, start with a smaller dose after food and build up slowly to full dosage, or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.