Composition Powder came to be used as a general tonic in all cases of debility and can be taken as a preventative measure against disease, particularly during outbreaks. It is also helpful to be used at the first sign of any acute ailment such as a cold, flu, cough or sore throat.
Usual dose is 1 teaspoon in a cup of boiling water, covered and infused for 10 to 15 minutes. Tea may be sweetened with raw sugar or honey, if desired, and taken several times a day. This powder can also be used for a sweat bath.
Ingredients: bayberry root bark powder, white pine bark powder, ginger powder, clove powder and cayenne powder
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.