90 capsules per bottle
PreDigestive Enzyme has been designed for people who experience gas and bloating after a meal. These common digestive complaints are often caused by low stomach acid. PreDigestive Enzyme can be instrumental in improving the proper break down and absorption of nutrients.
- Gas or bloating after a meal
- Uncomfortable fullness after meals
- Difficulty digesting protein
Research has shown that 40% of people over the age of 40 have low stomach acid (also known as hydrochloric acid or HCL). When stomach acid is low, food is not digested properly so it can pass on to the small intestine. The undigested food stays too long in the stomach fermenting and putrefying — producing gas, bloating and discomfort.
Long term, this condition can play a role in several other illnesses because the body cannot properly absorb nutrients from food. PreDigestive Enzyme can be instrumental in improving the proper break down and absorption of nutrients.
- Betaine HCL is a natural compound made from beets that stimulates the lining of the stomach to produce a stronger gastric acid in preparation for the proper break down and digestion of food, especially proteins. It aids in mineral absorption and helps to kill pathogens commonly found on food.
- Pepsin is an enyme that acts as a catalyst to speed up protein digestion.
- Fenugreek seed has been used for centuries to enhance appetite, boost metabolism, and give relief for digestive discomfort.
- Protease breaks down protein.
- Lactase breaks down lactose or milk sugar.
- Cellulase breaks down cellulose (fiber).
- Lipase breaks down fats.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water),microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Take three (3) capsules of PreDigestive Enzyme immediately before each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.