Glucosamine, Chrondroitin, MSM with Enzymes
60 capsules per bottle
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM with Enzymes contains properly balanced enzymes to maximize the healthful effects of these nutrients within the body.
- Joint and connective tissue health
- Muscle spasms
- Structural discomfort
- MSM (methylsulfonymethane) is a naturally occurring sulfur compound and a derivative of DMSO, composed of 34% bio-available sulphur. It supports the integrity of healthy mucous membranes and is necessary for the production of collagen and keratin, the primary proteins in hair, skin, and nails. MSM also plays a role in the formation of bones, joints, ligaments and tendons. OptiMSM is the original, patented MSM and is safe, effective and 99.9% pure methylsulfonymethane. It is American-produced in an NNDA-GMP-certified MSM facility and is certified Kosher-an additional assurance of quality and purity.
- Chondroitin sulfate works cooperatively in the support and stabilization of collagen, the chief fibrous protein component of connective tissue. It attracts water into the glycosaminoglycans, increasing tissue elasticity and joint cushioning, and it protects cartilage by inhibiting the action of destructive enzymes. Like glucosamine, chondroitin stimulates production of glycosaminoglycans.
- Glucosamine sulfate is a supplemental form of glucosamine, an amino sugar made by the body and involved with forming nails, tendons, ligaments, heart valves and other tissues.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a naturally occurring, essential component of glycosaminoglycans, the sponge-like compounds which absorb and bind water within cartilage. Glucosamine hydrochloride is, therefore, crucial for maintaining joint cushioning, flexibility, function, and integrity. Glucosamine hydrochloride is also important in the formation and structure of bones, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissue, stimulating cartilage production and natural joint repair.
- Collagen is the major structural component of articular cartilage in joints. Type II collagen from chicken sternal cartilage contains the highest amount of joint-related proteoglycans, including glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and cartilage matrix glycoprotein. It is also much more absorbable than other forms of collagen, with an absorption rate of 70 to 90 percent.
- Enzymes: Protease, amylase, alpha-galactosidase, pectinase, lactase, cellulase, invertase, and lipase.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), rice flour, and l-leucine.
Contains shrimp and crab products.
Take two (2) capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.