Essential Oils Handbook, The
Whether it’s rosemary oil for sore muscles or ylang-ylang to calm the mind, aromatic oils play a major role in today’s holistic approach to health. They’re used in massage, in aromatherapy, and to create a positive ambience at home and at work.
This attractive book is both a reference and a guide to these oils and their life-enhancing properties.
The main attraction is a directory of 100 oils, complete with a discussion of the benefits of each for body, mind, and spirit, and suggestions on how it can be used.
Gorgeous photographs showcase the plants that yield each oil, and an introductory section describes their traditional applications in different cultures around the world.
Small and Compact at 4.2 x 5.4 Inches.
Author: Jennie Harding
Publisher: Duncan Baird/Penguin
Copyright: 2008 Edition
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.